Vaddio's PrimeSHOT 20 HDMI HD PTZ camera offers high definition performance at an outstanding value. With flexible output options like HDMI and S-video, the PrimeSHOT can replace existing standard definition pan tilt zoom cameras or be used as an initial system upgrade. PrimeSHOT 20 HDMI features 20x optical zoom, plus an easy, intuitive web-based user interface for remote configuration, management and control.
Confidently deploy the PrimeSHOT across the entire enterprise with Vaddio's standard IP management and streaming capabilities. Ideal for large meeting rooms, lecture halls and houses of worship, PrimeSHOT 20 HDMI provides outstanding low-light performance, and best in class 1080p image quality.
This part number includes a C2G HDMI extender that extends 1080p/60 HDMI signals up to 164ft (50m) using a single Cat 5/6 patch cable. It also has an internal power supply.
- PTZ camera for medium to large venues such as houses of worship and lecture halls
- 2.12 Megapixel (effective), native 1080p/60 full HD image sensor
- 20x optical zoom, 55° horizontal field of view (wide end)
- Simultaneous HDMI 1.3, S-Video, and IP streaming outputs
- Precise pan and tilt movements at up to 90° per second with smooth, silent direct-drive motors
- Presenter-friendly IR remote control
- Integration-ready Telnet or serial RS-232 control
- Full administrative control via web interface; manage the camera remotely while monitoring the stream separately
- PrimeSHOT 20 HDMI camera
- Thin Profile Wall Mount with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- 12V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- C2G HDMI Extenders Transmitter unit
- C2G HDMI Extenders Receiver unit
- 2 qty 5V 1.0A Extender power supplies with regional plugs
- 1ft (0.3m) HDMI cable
- C2G HDMI extenders user booklet
- Quick-start guide