The uniCOS AE is a 19" rack mountable device that provides all audio processing and signal handling required for the Plixus system. It does not support video.
The central unit follows the same design philosophy as the uniCOS F/MM. A minimalistic user interface offers direct access to a number of vital functions. This makes control of the system easy and intuitive for the most common functionality.
A set of distinctive, yet unobtrusive handles gives the central equipment a matching look. A touch of brushed aluminum combined with a red glow underlines the unit's exclusivity and lets it adhere to the family look.
- Patented dual branch looping
- Patent pending HOT SWAP functionality
- Built-in power supply with temperature controlled fan
- Dante™ interface (Optional)
- Push-scroll button
- Reset button
- Headphone output
- 4 powered conference network ports
- 2 unpowered conference network ports
- 2 Dante™ ports (optional) with redundancy
- 48 V power output to externally feed units
- 1 Balanced audio input (XLR)
- 1 Balanced audio output (XLR)
- 2 Unbalanced audio inputs (cinch)
- 2 Unbalanced audio outputs (cinch)
- 1 LAN configuration port
- 2 USB 2.0 ports