The Rocosoft Pro control software for Live Production uses universal serial port control, making this software extremely useful for broadcasting scenarios. Simply connect your camera to your computer with the necessary adapter and the software will automatically set up your COM ports. From there just choose your camera and begin controlling.
When calling presets it can become cumbersome to have to remember all of your presets, especially if you have a lot. You can set up to 255 internal camera presets, making your options practically limitless. The first 9 presets have the option to have a custom graphic to keep everything running smoothly. These graphics can be any .jpg type image, but we suggest using the Snip button that will take a snapshot from the camera and crop it to size for the Preset Visualet.
When using this software you can connect up to 8 cameras. Just like the Preset Visualets, there are Camera Visualets that give you the option to name and change graphics for the cameras connected. The Visualets are one of the most important features in the software because they save users time and makes for a more user friendly environment.
From here users can change exposure settings, change software settings, manage COM ports, change to slow or soft mode, take snapshots, toggle to X Joystick (pan only) and toggle the VisualPad. You can very easily swap between interfaces using the Tools button. The software features Touch screen device support, giving you the option to use a touch screen monitor and flawlessly control the camera(s).
As you can see, the Preset Visualizer is a highly effective way to precisely swap to the correct preset. Simply double click the box or custom graphic and you’ll quickly jump to that position. You have the ability to swap out the numbered boxes for actual user photos or specific objects of interest. When using the Preset Visualizer, you don’t have to memorize each preset. This saves time and makes for a more user friendly environment. When swapping cameras the Preset Visualizer will update to the new Visualizer if you have one set.
- WebRemote – Use on any computer or smartphone and control remotely
- 9 Preset Visualets – Customizable specific angle graphic to show preset location
- Macro support
- Universal Serial port integrates with Sony, Canon, and Pelco protocol
- Advanced SONY VISCA commands using RS-232/USB adapter
- Wired or wireless USB joystick compatibility
- Use with Windows PC (XP and up)
- Set up to 255 internal camera presets
- 6 Camera Visualets – Customizable wide-shot graphic to show camera location
- Control up to 8 cameras from one PC
- Free trial available upon request
- Keyboard Controls
- PresetVisualizer – Live video or static graphic visual layout of your camera presets