Kramer's VW-9 HDMI 2.0 Multiview Video Wall Processor is an advanced 4-input and 10-output video processor, offering a videowall driver with multiviewer features, scaling, customized screen layouts, and fast, clean video switching between inputs.
The unit also features audio switching and incorporates an analog audio output in addition to the embedded HDMI audio.
It offers a user-friendly web UI, RS-232, RS-485, RS-422 control options, and includes bezel correction, picture adjustment options, and HDCP and EDID configuration.
- Fast switching between input channels and combined multiple source images on video wall
- Suitable for any wall configuration with up to 10 displays - 1x10, 2x5, 3x3, 5x2, etc.
- Handles HDMI 2.0 signals with Deep Color and HDCP 2.2 sources
- Input and output resolution up to 4K at 60Hz, 4:4:4 color sampling
- Scales up and down to any resolution - up to 4K at 60Hz, 4:4:4 color sampling
- PiP, PoP, quad-view, and multiple customized screen layout configurations on the videowall
- Rotation (90°and 270°) in full screen layout
- Bezel correction
- Stereo audio output
- Control by web UI, RS-232, RS-485, RS-422 and telnet
- Firmware upgrade via USB port
- Dual built-in power supply
- Signage in hotel lobbies, hospitals, and government offices
- Conference room presentations
- Advertising in shopping malls, supermarket, and restaurants
- Airports, buses, and train stations
- Rental and staging events
- Monitoring in control rooms, banks, and stock markets
- Security and surveillance systems