VM-4DKT is a high-quality, long-reach, 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) DGKat extender distributor that converts HDMI input signals into the transmitted DGKat™ 2.0 signal and distributes it to four identical outputs, which are connected to compatible DGKat receivers.
- High Performance Extension - Professional DGKat™ 2.0 distributor transmitter for providing long-reach signals and power over twisted pair copper infrastructures. VM-4DKT employs low-level video compression technology that delivers visually lossless perfo
- HDMI Looping - Output mirroring allows presented content monitoring and its cascading to other connected components within the composed solution.
- HDMI Support - HDR10, HDCP 2.3, x, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, and 4K as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Multi-channel Audio Extension - Up to 8 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio-grade surround sound.
- Cost-effective Deployment - Flexible use of default or connected display EDID, with locking option, to ensure proper presentation of source HDMI content on remotely connected displays.
- Easy Installation - Single twisted-pair cable for signal and power distribution. Half 19” size enables flexible and convenient mounting under table or 2 side-by-side units in a 1U rack space.
- AV content distribution to remote displays in large facilities
- Cafeterias, malls, facility lobbies, and shopping centers