Kramer's C-4FDM series cables add to an impressive line of long-distance DVI solutions. 4FDM features an extremely durable but thin cable containing only 4 strands of fiber.
- Long-Distance DVI Solution -
- Uses extremely durable but thin cable containing only 4 strands of fiber for applications that do not require HDCP compliance.
- Note: A FODM series cable is an active electronic product which, like any other, comes with a slight chance of needing removal or replacement in the future.
- Therefore, we suggest that these not be permanently fixed into installations as might be appropriate with an ordinary cable.
- If permanent installation is required, see our detachable equivalents such as the 610T/R, 602R/T, 621T/R or 622T/R.
- High Resolution - Compatible with all DVI single link and HDTV standards up to 1080p and all VESA resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200) at 60Hz refresh rate with 1 pixel/clock mode.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Power Options - The transmitter requires DC power from either the graphic card or AC/DC power from an external +5V adapter. The receiver requires external power (supplied).
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in versions of 10, 20, 30, 50 and 100m (32.8 to 328ft).