The 616T and 616R are a small and lightweight, detachable fiber optic transmitter and receiver pair. They transmit uncompressed resolutions of up to WQXGA (2560x1600 @60Hz) or WQUXGA (3840x2400 @33Hz vertical refresh rate) over dual link DVI to a range of up to 500 meters (1640 feet) using duplex multimode fiber optic cable with two LC connectors. The 616T converts dual link DVI signals to optical signals that it transmits to the 616R. The 616R decodes the optical signals back to a dual link DVI signal.
- Max. Data Rate - 13.5Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution - HDTV: 480p, 720p, 1080p; Vesa: VGA to WQUXGA @33Hz (XGA not supported).
- HDTV Compatible - Not HDCP compliant.
- System Range - Up to 500m (1640ft) (multimode).
- Standards Compliance - Supports DVI1.0, fully implemented by fiber-optic communication and DDC2B by virtual DDC; Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 and 2 of FCC and CE.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (616T).
- EMI/RFI Free.
- Cable - Duplex multimode fiber optic cable with two LC connectors.
- Power - External power adapters (supplied) or 5V DC from source (auto detect).