Epiphan VGADVI Broadcaster™ is a stand-alone appliance for streaming and/or recording video display and camera sources. VGADVI Broadcaster captures an HD video source such as a computer monitor, RADAR display or ultrasound monitor as well as an SD video source such as a camera feed.
VGADVI Broadcaster then streams these inputs as two synchronized time-stamped streams or one picture-in-picture stream. The streams can be viewed remotely in a multitude of ways, including through web browsers, media players, or mobile devices. A recording of the streams can also be made. VGADVI Broadcaster is easy to setup and use, and works straight out of the box. It does not require the use of a computer or any additional equipment - simply power it on to start recording.
- Stream DVI/VGA + S-Video + audio live over LAN/WAN via MPEG4, H.264, MJPEG, FLV/HTTP, ASF/HTTP, MJPEG/HTTP, RTP/RTSP, RTP/UDP
- Resolution up to 1920×1200 - up to 30 fps - 1080p30 HD ready
- Portable, AV plug and play, no software - OS/CPU agnostic
- Automated Network Storage
- Automatic Local USB Storage Key Copy
- Built in FTP server