The plug and play AV.io 4K capture card is auto-detected by Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. To capture HDMI video sources, simply connect the included cables from your video source to AV.io 4K then connect AV.io 4K to your computer via USB. AV.io 4K captures resolutions up to 4096x2160, with 4K UHD video streaming at 30 fps and 1080p at 60 fps. Choose to use your video at its original resolution or let AV.io scale it for you to exactly what you need.<br>This hand-size grabber fits in any kit, or even your pocket, in a pinch. It is a USB video grabber, so its HDMI capture works perfectly up to 4K on any computer with USB 3.0. AV.io 4K captures PCM audio over HDMI™ at up to 24-bit 96 kHz. The two-channel stereo audio output has automatic re-sampling at 48 kHz and encodes in 16-bit.<br>Works seamlessly with your favourite paid or free applications such as Wirecast, Skype, Adobe FMLE, QuickTime, VLC media player and Windows Camera. Save captured content and upload to video platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo and others with ease. AV.io 4K capture card is perfect for reliable and repeated long-term use. It uses the same metal exterior as all other Epiphan video grabbers, which means that you could drop it down a flight of stairs and step on it, and it would still work.
- Easiest way to capture 4K video
- 4K streaming anywhere, anytime
- Crystal clear audio
- Standard and non-standard resolution from 640x360 up to 4096x2160 (4K DCI) input resolution
- Up to 96 kHz HDMI audio input sampling rate
- 16-bit 48 kHz Stereo audio output sampling rate
- Near-zero, However, third-party applications may contribute capture delay capture latency