The Ultimate Access XL V is a motor-in-roller electric projection screen for ceiling recessed installation. The all-new Ultimate Access XL, available up to 22 feet, replaces the Signature V.
This new series carries over the improvements we made to the Access case, including the same re-engineered Access bottom closure panel which is easier to attach, and has an improved overall engagement with the screen housing. An improved "T" bracket engagement allows the panel to hinge downward for service, eliminating the need to make extra trips up and down the ladder carrying the closure. It now includes removable hoisting brackets to make it easier to use block and tackle or a winch to lift the screen out of the shipping carton and into the final mounting location.
The white finished folded steel case has "plug-in" wiring connections that enable installation of the case early in the construction, and viewing surface later.
- Case is 14-1/16" H x 10-3/8" D (35.5cm X 26.4cm) (includes flange and mounting brackets, extra drop will increase length of case)
- Black borders on all four sides. 12" of black drop at top of viewing surface is standard)
- White case is standard, black is optional upon request
- Includes one 110-120 V, 3 position switch (220 V available upon request)
- Independently motorized ceiling closure opens into the case
- Left hand motor location only.