Paragon V heavy-duty electric projection screen is a large tab-tensioned screen ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls. It features a white extruded aluminum case and operates on a 6" steel roller powered by an extremely strong tubular motor-in-roller. Plenum rated case (UL approved "Suitable for Use in Environmental Air Space") Includes one 110-120v 3-position switch. Case Dimensions: 13-1/4"H x 12"D. Black Borders: Image area framed with black on all four sides. 12" black drop at top of viewing surface (standard). Screen sizes up to 24' wide. Available in M1300 fabric. Other fabrics available including M2500, HiDef Grey, Cineflex, Low Gain Cineflex, and Uniflex. Surface availability subject to size restrictions. Call Draper for details.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 21' x 28', or 24' x 24' and 35' NTSC
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- NTSC format screens have black borders on all four sides.
- Optionally available in HDTV and WideScreen format.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.