Large venues -- such as ballrooms, conference centers, or university classrooms -- can benefit from the larger projection screen sizes available in the ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned Access XL V electric projection screen. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen at a later time.
- Motor-in-roller operation.
- 12" (30cm) extra drop is standard.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 18' x 18' (549cm x 549cm) and 270" (686cm) NTSC.
- Sizes through 16' wide, formerly available only in the Access XL, are now available in the newly redesigned Access/Series V.