Crestron® TSS-1070 series touch screens are designed to enhance and simplify room scheduling across an enterprise. The TSS-1070 installs near the entrance of a meeting room or huddle space to provide a clear indication of the room availability and schedule, and it integrates seamlessly with a variety of popular scheduling services.
The TSS-1070-LB KIT includes one TSW-1070-LB series room availability light bar with the touch screen, providing for a complete room scheduling solution out of the box.
Crestron Room Scheduling App
The native Crestron Scheduling app helps organizations to maximize productivity and manage usage for every meeting space. If desired, the room can be reserved on the spot for an ad hoc meeting. A CEN-ODT-C-POE occupancy sensor (sold separately) can also be paired to the touch screen, allowing for occupancy status to be reported instantly to the scheduling app for no-shows and unscheduled room usage.
Crestron room scheduling also offers three levels of customization-ranging from simply configuring settings in the web user interface to modifying the application source code for a completely unique appearance-depending on the needs of an enterprise.
Running the Crestron Scheduling App, the TSS-1070 integrates directly with Crestron Fusion® software, Microsoft Exchange Server® software (for users of Outlook® software and Office 365® software), the Google Calendar™ calendaring app (including G Suite™ software), CollegeNET® 25Live® scheduling software, or Ad Astra® software. IBM® Notes® software is also supported through a Crestron Fusion on-premises server.
Third-Party Scheduling Apps
The TSS-1070 includes support various third-party scheduling applications. New providers are made available via firmware updates. Whatever provider you choose, setup is as simple as connecting the touch screen to the network and choosing an app from the web-based setup menu or built-in setup screens. The selected app downloads from the cloud and installs on the touch screen without any programming or control system required.
- Next generation wall mount touch screen designed specifically for enterprise room scheduling applications
- Delivers a superior and cost-effective alternative to consumer tablet devices
- Integrates directly with various room scheduling services
- 10.1 in. (257 mm) widescreen capacitive touch screen display
- Standard U.S., U.K., and European electrical box installation with additional mounting options available
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Wi-Fi® network connectivity
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for room availability accessories
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Choice of white or black smooth finish