Provides a convenient pre-assembled lighting control cabinet for commercial lighting applications combining Crestron® Zum™ with other Crestron systems and devices.
The Crestron® GLNET-ZUM-CN is a pre-assembled lighting control cabinet for use with a Crestron Zum™ lighting system. It contains a Zum Floor Hub (ZUM-FLOOR-HUB), 3-Series® automation processor (DIN-AP3), two Cresnet® Distribution Hubs (DIN-HUB), two 60W Cresnet power supplies (DIN-PWS60), and two 5-Port PoE Switches (CEN-SW-POE-5), all mounted in a wall mount enclosure (DIN-EN-6X18). It provides a convenient solution for commercial lighting applications that combine the Zum platform with other Crestron systems and devices.
This control cabinet makes available all the functionality of the Zum Floor Hub, including centralized management and time clock for rooms equipped with Zum, GLPP, GLPAC, and other Crestron commercial lighting systems. It provides a web-based user interface for easy configuration, control, monitoring, and scheduling. The time clock feature enables automation of room lighting and sensing behavior.
The GLNET-ZUM-CN provides support for up to 200 individual rooms equipped with Zum lighting systems. It also enables integration with non-Zum Crestron lighting systems, control systems, touch screens, shading, and HVAC. Its onboard 3-Series automation processor provides an assortment of control ports, Cresnet, high-speed Ethernet, and BACnet™/IP support. A large network of Cresnet devices is supported via the Cresnet hubs and power supplies, and the included PoE switches provide connectivity and PoE support for up to nine Ethernet devices.
- Pre-assembled lighting cabinet for Crestron® Zum™ lighting control
- Suitable for commercial applications combining the Zum platform with other Crestron systems
- Contains a Zum Floor Hub and 3-Series® automation processor
- Includes two Cresnet® hubs, two Cresnet power supplies, and two 5-Port PoE Switches
- Enables centralized management and time clock for up to 200 individual rooms
- Enables integration with non-Zum Crestron systems and devices