The DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G wall plate transmitter provides a cost-effective solution for a single AV source as part of a complete Crestron® DigitalMedia™ system. Functioning as a DM 8G+® transmitter and control interface, the DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G provides an HDMI® input and a DM 8G+ output as well as IR and RS-232 control ports. The DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G incorporates DM 4KZ technology, which enables 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR (High Dynamic Range) support.1 The DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G is also compatible with HDBaseT® technology.
4K60 4:4:4 and HDR Support
DM 4KZ technology uses VESA® Display Stream Compression (DSC) to handle the extreme bandwidth requirement of resolutions beyond 4K30 4:4:4 and 4K60 4:2:0. DSC is a lightweight, line-based 2:1 compression standard that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR signals.1 DSC is applied only to 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR input signals. All other signals are transported uncompressed.
DM 8G+ Technology
Engineered for ultra high-bandwidth and ultimate scalability, Crestron DM 8G+ technology transports high-definition video, audio, power, Ethernet, and control signals over twisted pair copper wire. Uncompressed Full HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals are supported at distances up to 330 ft (100 m) using Crestron DM® Ultra cable, Crestron DM 8G® cable, or third-party CAT5e (or higher). Higher resolution signals up to UHD and 4K are supported at distances up to 330 ft (100 m) using DM Ultra cable, 230 ft (70 m) using DM 8G cable or 165 ft (50 m) using third-party CAT5e (or higher).
DM 8G+ technology is designed using HDBaseT Alliance specifications, ensuring interoperability with other HDBaseT certified products. Via the DM 8G+ output, the DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G can be connected directly to a third-party HDBaseT compliant receiver or display device without requiring a DM receiver.
Multimedia Computer/AV Interface
A single HDMI input port is provided on the DM-TX-4KZ
- 4K60 4:4:4 support
- HDR10, Deep Color and 3D video
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDBaseT® compatibility
- HDCP 2.2 compliance
- HDMI® input (DVI and Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ interface compatible)
- DM 8G+® output for connection to a DM® switcher or receiver via a single CAT5e (or higher) twisted pair cable
- Transmission distance up to 330 ft (100 m) for resolutions up to UHD and 4K using DM Ultra cable
- Transmission distance up to 330 ft (100 m) for 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K using DM 8G® cable or CAT5e
- Transmission distance up to 230 ft (70 m) for UHD and 4K using DM 8G cable or up to 165 ft (50 m) using CAT5e
- Device control via CEC, IR, and RS-232
- Powered via the DM connection or local power pack (included)
- Versatile mounting options including 1-gang electrical box, surface mounting, and attachment to rack rail
- Decorator-style faceplate and surface-mount bracket included
- White finish