With AirMedia® anyone can walk into a room and wirelessly present PowerPoint®, Excel®, Word, and PDF documents, as well as photos, on the room display from their personal Apple® iOS® or Android™ mobile device. MacBook® and PC laptops can be connected seamlessly as well, making presentations from most any device fast and easy. There are no wires to hook up, no complicated settings to configure, and no AV or control system is required. Simply connect via the local Wi-Fi® network and start sharing content from your portable device.
Present Anything - Without Wires
Bring your own device to a meeting or collaboration session and share your content through the big screen without hooking up any wires. AirMedia supports Windows® and OS X® computers, as well as Apple iOS and Android mobile devices. Presenters using a Mac® or PC can connect to AirMedia without any special software installed, while iPad® and other mobile device users need only download the free AirMedia app from the App Store® or Google Play™.
Are you presenting from a smartphone or Tablet
Download the free app for your iOS or Android device and instantly connect to AirMedia. Simply select the file to present on the room display and then swipe through slides on your mobile device.
Are you presenting with a Laptop
No software installation is required. Just use your web browser and follow the simple instructions on the room display. Alternatively, your IT group may have pre-loaded the AirMedia application on your computer. Look for "AirMedia" in your Windows Start Menu or OS X Applications folder.
Leverage the Power of Your PC or Mac®
When using a PC or Mac with AirMedia your entire desktop is shared. Anything you see on your desktop will be sent to the display. Give a presentation or collaborate on a project ... AirMedia will share anything. You can even share dynamic content such as videos, supporting frame rates of 15 fps and beyond.
Present Using Your Mobile Device
AirMedia can present Microsoft® Office documents (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), as well as PDFs and photos, from a smartphone or tablet device. Open the document in AirMedia and it is shared on the room display.
- Enables wireless presentation of HD content using laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Low cost, easy to use, and easy to deploy across any number of rooms
- Compatible with Windows®, OS X®, Apple® iOS®, and Android™
- Displays up to four presentation sources at once in Quad View
- Integrates with DigitalMedia™, CaptureLiveHD®, Crestron RL®, and other systems
- Customizable welcome screen provides clear instructions for presenters
- Integrates seamlessly with Crestron Connected® displays
- Compatible with virtually any display device
- Supports display resolutions up to Full HD 1080p and UXGA/WUXGA
- Provides HDMI®, VGA, and analog audio outputs
- Choice of connection methods accommodates all types of users and organizations
- Supports up to 32 simultaneous presenter connections
- Remote View allows viewing and saving of presentation images through a web browser
- Compact form factor fits easily behind flat panels and above projectors
- Leverages existing wired and wireless network infrastructure and security policies
- Desktop applications for PC and Mac® can be silently deployed enterprise-wide by the IT department
- No software installation required for guest PC and Mac users
- Free downloadable app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- Integrates with Crestron® control systems via Ethernet
- Fully managed over the network using Crestron Fusion® or SNMP
- Protects privacy with secure network communication and AV content encryption