The Proximity® Component Storage Slide-Lock Panel facilitates easy, concealed mounting of AV equipment behind displays. To simplify service and accessibility to the equipment simply slide the storage panel out. Install on wall or attach to Fusion® mounts left, right, or below the display. The built-in and tool-free 15 x 10 inch Lever Lock™ plate is easily removed and replaced from the slide-lock panel to service the equipment post-installation without touching the display. With a 15 lb (6.8 kg) weight capacity, this storage panel will hold most small devices for AV installations.
The innovative slides on the CSSLP15X10 secure the storage panel and stop it from falling out or down with a push-to-open and push-to-close mechanism. This gives designers, consultants, and installers the flexibility to decide where to best position the storage panel behind the display.
The patented universal small device mounting pattern of the Lever Lock plate offers the versatility to mount devices with cable ties, hook and loop fasteners, or nuts and bolts. Use Forward accessories to speed up cable management and small device mounting.
- The industry’s only versatile landscape or portrait storage mounting panel with a sliding design that pulls out from behind the display for easy servicing and concealment of equipment
- Features push-to-open and push-to-close mechanism for easy access when mounted horizontally behind a display
- Removable, patented Lever Lock plate allows for post-installation accessibility without disturbing the display
- Patented universal small device mounting pattern simplifies mounting of small devices
- 15 x 10 inch (381 x 254 mm) mounting space, and up to 15 lbs (6.8 kg) weight capacity, for small devices
- Attachment to Fusion ceiling mounts, LWM series wall and LCM series ceiling mounted menu boards, and Fusion stands/carts
- Wall mountable for universal use with any wall mounts