Conveniently switch between four 4K video sources in any combination on two displays.
The 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch 4K30 is a 4-Input 2-Output matrix switcher supporting up to 4k30 video, ideal for light commercial applications utilizing the HDMI 1.4 standard. A perfect solution for connecting and switching between computers, Blu-ray™ players, gaming consoles, digital cable or satellite boxes, and A/V receivers.
This product offers control and flexibility via manual push buttons located conveniently on the front of the matrix switch or by remote control over IR, allowing for quick changes between video sources. The outputs can be connected directly to displays or for longer distances they can be extended through HD BaseT.
The matrix switch is HDCP 1.4 compliant and supports exceptional 4K UltraHD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 30hz with 4:4:4 chroma sub-sampling, handling total HDMI data rates up to 10.2gbps.
- Four HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs
- Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 at 60hz 4:2:0 and 30hz 4:4:4
- HDCP 1.4 Compliant
- Supports 340MHz/3.4Gbps per channel
- Supports 3D formats
- Supports 12bit per channel deep color
- Manual button or IR with included remote
- Supports uncompressed and compressed audio
- 4X2 HDMI matrix switch 4K30
- US/UK power adapter (DC 5V/2A)
- IR remote control
- User manual