Biamp Systems' all-new Tesira HD-1 dialer is specifically designed to streamline setups and facilitate conferencing with Tesira products - making conferencing installations easier to commission and install, and less complex for end users to operate.
By nearly eliminating the need for programming, this device enables enterprise-level conferencing capabilities without the need to purchase a third-party control system. Compatible with Tesira SERVER and SERVER-IO, as well as both AVB and non-AVB configurations of the TesiraFORTÉ TI and TesiraFORTÉ VI devices, the external dialer combines streamlined industrial design with incredible ease-of-use to seamlessly conduct VoIP or POTS-based calls. Featuring Power over Ethernet (PoE) for extremely simple, single cable installations, the HD-1 includes a traditional 12-button dial pad and 13 additional function buttons, plus four programmable soft buttons.
As expected with Biamp's products, the Tesira HD-1 is covered by Biamp's industry-leading five-year warranty and will be available in the fall of 2015.
- Telephony control over Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- LCD display
- 12-button dial pad
- Four programmable buttons
- 140 programmable speed dial numbers
- Redial, call volume adjustment, mute, hold, and numerous other telephony functions
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
- Simple, intuitive design
- One-cable installation
- Configurable via Tesira software
- Access to all Tesira telephony functions
- Maintains the look and feel of a traditional enterprise phone