The Etude™ Sync (AT-ETU-SYNC) provides EDID emulation and hot plug detect communication between HDMI sink and source devices. It detects and corrects for signal integrity issues associated with cabling or connections, and can resolve compatibility problems between a source and sink. The Etude Sync is compatible with high dynamic range (HDR) formats and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. In addition to addressing HDMI signal and device-related issues, the Etude Sync reports HDCP compliance at the source and destination, and can manage EDID communication with the source. This device is ideal for AV system troubleshooting as well as ensuring reliable, consistent performance.
The Etude Sync is for residential and commercial applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0a specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content.
- EDID emulation and management for HDMI signals
- Hot plug detect emulation for HDMI source and sink communications
- Detects and resolves issues associated with signal handshaking between source and destination devices
- 4K/UHD capability at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR format
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Provides HDMI signal regeneration for legacy source devices
- Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- USB-powered with the included power supply or local device
- Field-updatable firmware
- Low-profile, 1-inch (25mm) high enclosure
- 10 years limited product warranty
- Installations utilizing the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors
- Identifying and resolving signal handshaking problems between a source and a display (or other destination device)
- Providing compatibility with legacy HDMI 1.2 source devices that do not support the HDMI 1.3 clock stretching protocol required for HDBaseT™ extension