Enclosed within its mounting case, the RoboSHOT® IW (In-Wall) HDBT Recessed HD Camera is ideal for capturing conversations or video conferencing in corporate board rooms, law offices, courtrooms, medical institutions – or any room settings where interior design is a consideration.
The RoboSHOT IW semi-flush-mounted camera is enclosed behind clear glass – providing robust protection for high traffic areas, classrooms or multipurpose rooms where cameras might be subject to tampering during nonuse.
The RoboSHOT IW's HDBaseT output allows for flexible install options - power with a PoE+ network switch or Midspan Power Injector for an IP streaming configuration, or connect to an HDBaseT video switch or OneLINK extension system for a variety of video outputs. Compare OneLINK systems to choose from output options such as HD-SDI, HDMI, USB 3.0 and IP streaming.
RoboSHOT IW is the ultimate professional PTZ camera solution for the design-conscious customer, yet maintains Vaddio’s high standards for performance, network manageability and ease of use.
- Beautiful, fully enclosed design
- 10x optical zoom, 73° FOV
- HDBaseT technology
- HD 1080p video quality
- ADA compliant – Semi-flush-mounted, making it compliant with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Equipped with tempered safety glass for use in high traffic areas
- Capable of 1080p/60fps for the smoothest video available
- Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
- Pass uncompressed, high resolution video over USB by pairing with the OneLINK Bridge AV Interface. Also supports USB 2.0
- Easy, intuitive web-based user interface for remote management
- Available in black or primed (un-painted) glass frame
- RoboSHOT IW camera and back-box
- Front frame with clear glass (black or primed)
- Interior side plate, right side
- Interior side plate, left side
- Fastening and mounting hardware for drywall installation
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- Installation Guide