A standalone signage solution with the flexibility and expandability to support various applications and usage styles. Thanks to its built-in SoC (System on a Chip) controller, the 50" Class (49.5" diagonal) Sharp PN-M501 monitor delivers out-of-the-box digital signage solutions even without external devices such as PCs. What’s more, the PN-M501 monitor comes standard with original software for simple content distribution and SHARP e-Signage S software for professional content creation and management. The PN-M501 monitor offers versatile solutions for a wide range of digital signage applications.
- Built-in SoC controller with Android™ OS 4.4 and Arm® Cortex®-A17 1.8Ghz quad core processor
- Intel® Mini-OPS expansion slot supports the optional PN-ZB03H HDBaseT™ 2.0, PN-ZB03W wireless expansion and PN-ZB03AO computing boards
- Optional PN-ZW01 wireless adapter
- Landscape, portrait, face-up, face-down operation
- Built-in 7W per channel stereo audio system
- Crestron Connected™ compatibility
- Engineered for 24/7 use